- About Us
- Our Work
- Climate Justice Alliance
- Global Well-Being
- CLIMATE JUSTICE TOOLKIT
- GGJ IN DURBAN!
- 1000 Durbans 12/3
- GGJ IN CANCUN!
- 1000 CANCUNS 12/7
- No War
- Political & Popular Education
- WSF Tunisia 2013
- WSF Dakar 2011
- GGJ CONGRESS 2011
- USSF Detroit 2010
- Membership Assembly 2010
- Get Involved
BECOME A GGJ MEMBER
JOIN US IN BUILDING A STRONG U.S. MOVEMENT FOR GLOBAL JUSTICE
Already a member? Click here to pay your member dues:
Process to Apply for Membership:
1. Download the attached application form, fill it out and email to michael(at)ggjalliance(dot)org
2. The GGJ Coordinating Committee will review and make decisions on all applications for membership
Grassroots Global Justice Membership Criteria:
- Agreement with the Grassroots Global Justice Mission, Vision and Operating Principles.
- Are accountable to a membership (particularly worker-based organizations, community organizing organizations, student/youth organizations), especially those organizations representing or made-up of members that are most affected by problems and conditions created by corporate globalization (low-income workers, poor communities, community of color and youth)
- Commitment to collective practice within and between organizations
Priority will be given to organizations with a membership base who are:
- Involved integrally in decision-making for the organization
- The major source of leadership for the organization
- Brought into contact with one another as a regular part of the functioning of the organization
- Mobilized to achieve the goals of the organization
- Generally low-income or working class and are linked by commonalities such as workplace or neighborhood.