To listen to radio segment click on the link above and then click on audio player.
GGJ in the News
- Source:Free Speech Radio NewsURL:http://www.fsrn.org/audio/pittsburgh-residents-say-economic-recovery-not-rosy-media-sees-it/5467
- Source:Free Speech Radio NewsURL:http://www.fsrn.org/audio/activists-stage-protests-forums-g20-summit-begins/5490
- Source:Al Jazeera EnglishURL:http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2009/09/200992623139289567.html
Glackman reclamó que en reuniones del G-20 no se escuchan ''las voces de la gente''
- Source:Pittsburgh Post-GazetteURL:http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09264/999585-482.stm
Permit snafus strike first marches Demonstrations for jobs and the poor begin the week's protests Monday, September 21, 2009 By Ann Rodgers, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Michael Henninger/Post-Gazette Demonstrators hold flags of many nations during the G 6 Billion march through Downtown yesterday.
- Source:blog.choike.org a portal dedicated to improving the visibility of the work done by NGOs and social movements from the SouthURL:http://blog.choike.org/eng/news/701
- Source:Indymedia PittsburghURL:http://indypgh.org/g20/#k-d36eaeccfe3f72eb