Glackman reclamó que en reuniones del G-20 no se escuchan ''las voces de la gente''
GGJ in the News
- Source:Pittsburgh Post-GazetteURL:http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09264/999585-482.stm
Permit snafus strike first marches Demonstrations for jobs and the poor begin the week's protests Monday, September 21, 2009 By Ann Rodgers, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Michael Henninger/Post-Gazette Demonstrators hold flags of many nations during the G 6 Billion march through Downtown yesterday.
- Source:Indymedia PittsburghURL:http://indypgh.org/g20/#k-d36eaeccfe3f72eb
- Source:Public News ServiceURL:http://www.publicnewsservice.org/index.php?/content/article/10664-1
This story was picked up by Clear Channel Radio National and several progressive outlets. To see where this story aired go to:
G20 on Trial in PA
- Source:Vos El SoberanoURL:http://voselsoberano.com/v1/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&Itemid=1
- Source:Upside Down WorldURL:http://upsidedownworld.org/main/content/view/1524/1/
By Marc Brecker
The Third Americas Social Forum closed on Sunday with a massive rally from the Obelisk in Guatemala City's elite "Zona Viva," past the U.S. Embassy, to the National Palace on the main square in the center of town. With the participation of more than 7,000 delegates from throughout the Americas and Europe, the 6-day event condemned neoliberal economic policies, and pledged to build a better world.
- Source:Yes MagazineURL:http://www.yesmagazine.org/issues/latin-america-rising/commentary-us-social-forum-what-another-u.s.-might-look-like
Commentary: US Social Forum - What Another U.S. Might Look Likeby Michael Leon Guerreroposted May 07, 2007Tags: