Below is a sample of some of the analysis, reports and declarations that came out of WSF 2011.
- The World Social Forum: Great Success, Shaky Future, Passé? by Immanuel Wallerstein (download below)
- Initial Thoughts on the Future of the Forum Discussions at WSF 2011 by Michael Leon Guerrero
- Balance del Foro Social Mundial 2011 by Katu Arkonada
- The World Social Forum and the Battle for COP17 by Vishwas Satgar
- Global Year of Action 2010 Preliminary Report (download below in English and Spanish)
- Organizing People from Albuquerque to Atlanta to Dakar by Marisol Archuleta
- Global Social Movements in Dakar to Forge Unity and Political Path by Walda Katz-Fishman and Jerome Scott